Ouroboros Spine I'll watch the night turn light blue
Moonglow
Beta*
321 Posts
Ooc — Box
Nutuyikruk was still upset, and Natahala rushing to her defense did nothing to help Yuralria. Her daughter pushed out of the den and rushed away, and Vairë shared a glance with her husband. She tipped her head to the door, trusting him to handle the mess this day had already become.

There is strife in your herd, moonwoman. Old Doe’s laugh rankled her as the spitting crone decided to throw in her two cents. She drove off her breath with a swing of her ear.

Nutu, you do not have to go anywhere if you don’t want to. Yuralria is..she’s hurt. She didn’t mean it. She quietly nudged Nantahala towards the door, where Lightfoot looked on in confusion.

I’m sorry on her behalf. Would you like to go see your grandmother? Maybe Kukutux could handle her sister’s children while Vairë tended to the internal strife of her own.

Internally, she flung curses. Was it teenage rebellion that brought these children, or a fleeting love as Ariadne claimed? She wanted to pinch the skin between her eyes in frustration, but she didn’t let the emotion touch her face.

Why do you hide, moonwoman? A doe should let her anger flow, keep the herd in line! Again with Old Doe, the hiss of her breath hot against one ear.

She ignored her, but the snake in her belly struck a ready pose.

Messages In This Thread
I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Yuralria - May 20, 2024, 08:34 AM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 20, 2024, 03:28 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 22, 2024, 02:01 PM
RE: I'll watch the night turn light blue - by Vairë - May 27, 2024, 01:23 PM