Valley of Gold Girl, you might hold your breath until your breathing stops forever
hi im baby
225 Posts
Ooc — mixedhearts
He hated to see a girl cry. It tugged at all his heartstrings but he didn't know a single thing about how to fix her problems.

"Oh, mija," he said, his voice gusty as he gathered her close to him. "Your mama loves you. I think your sister loves you, too — even if she's being a lil snot rag lately. Young kids get themselves full of rabbit. That means their teeth grow long and they wanna sink 'em into something. I don't like it when she sinks them into you or your sister — but this doesn't mean she hates you, bug. It just means she's being an awful brat."

He kissed her cheek.

"I can't fight this fight for you," he told her. "Anyone else, I would. Even your mama — I'd beat her up for you. But your sisters? All I can do it help you get big and strong. I'm sorry, baby-love. It sounds like you're at the end of your lead, huh?"
* Dusty is a little shit who is always up in people's business. Feel free to bite him and inflict minor injuries without asking permission.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Girl, you might hold your breath until your breathing stops forever - by Dusty Rose - May 29, 2024, 01:49 PM