Deepwood Weald just a drop of water in an endless sea
Morningside
Sentinel
i walk my days on a wire
199 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
it felt odd to be here now. to walk the familiar trails, or even to study the unfamiliar ones; she knew she was only waiting until the man cen came, and then -- well, sulukinak wasn't sure about that either. would she go? she did not feel welcome to stay, and she did not know if she could fully trust the man who claimed to be her family.

wasn't dutch her family? they did not share blood, though.

his father spoke, and sulukinak realized she had stopped and stared at the dirt for a touch too long. the old man did not appear to notice; it was a brief oversight.

a tense twitch came to the corners of her mouth, as close to a smile as sulukinak had ever managed.

i am well, she answers.

she finds her way to his side and settles there, still thinking.

listening to the trees.

do you like the forest?
Messages In This Thread
just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 01, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 05, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Sulukinak - June 10, 2024, 09:30 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 11, 2024, 11:53 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 19, 2024, 09:36 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 21, 2024, 04:28 PM