Blackfeather Woods aullaaqkiaŋŋa
Pledged
Two Rivers Isle
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
256 Posts
Ooc — Impala

Warily his eyes investigated the form of the approaching male. Collisions face grew neutral and the momentary silence was arguably deafening. This one was well-kept. His strong form indicative that he hailed from a pack. While both men were statuesque--and perhaps Collision was far from sickly. He doubt he hid the tell-tale signs of a nameless vagabond. To further, Collision's own form was no better, as he had intuitively taken up a more defensive footing. Ears only gently fell towards his head and perked to turn as the newcomer made idle and non-threatening remarks.

Of course. He was hunting and Collision had likely ruined the chase. The thought of chasing anything down was as elusive as the prey to him. Still, the ghostly one had extended an attempt to communicate and to return the favor was only characteristic, "Likewise," Collision nodded his head in a show of greeting.

Head swung over his shoulder as though he sought that which the male was after. With his brief inspection complete he took a step-back as to clear the path, "It wasn't my intention to impose on your feast, but yes, I find myself alone most of the time. Most days," He said this with unwavering stoicism. It didn't feel regrettable any longer. It simply was. Did the pale one intend to capture one by himself? While a good day away from malnourished: Collision was still plainly thin. His thick coat hiding some of the vacancy his stomach often went days enduring. "Are you alone?" Perhaps he could have introduced himself, but likewise, it would be in his best interest that he had not slowed an entire pack from their dinner time.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Kigipigak - June 10, 2024, 09:04 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 09:26 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Kigipigak - June 10, 2024, 09:40 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Kigipigak - June 10, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 10:26 PM