Blackfeather Woods aullaaqkiaŋŋa
Loner
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
252 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Alone. Not to be mistaken as the recurring loneliness Collision endured. There was a form of momentary respite that he would refrain from an audience. Packs had a tendency to take in all kinds. The Empire he originally assimilated to being no different. Darkness clouded parts of it. Thoughts he would refrain from visiting further today. 

His name was different. Unique. Fleetingly Collision wondered from where those origins came, but as swiftly as the thought occurred it also was rather short-lived. Still, the confirmation that he wasn't all too far from a pack incurred other thoughts. He wondered what they were like. A family? A group that fed off one another for survival. There was no telling...and perhaps little to be discovered for him, "My name is Collision. It's been some time since I've wandered near here. I hope I've not drawn too close to home?" Stepping on toes was far from his day-to-day task. 

And suddenly an invitation to participate. Collision couldn't help but endure a moment of subtle satisfaction. He enjoyed being of assistance. Regrettably, this particular endeavor was not his strong suit. He never had been quick on his feet. Perhaps the two of them, though, assuming the other didn't have his similar disadvantage, could manage to pluck one of the deer he mentioned down. On a day where he were more well-fed it wouldn't be uncharacteristic to decline. The tumultuous longing for food was presented with a solve. A meal. How could he resist? "Aye, I'll follow?" He was a soldier. It had been a long time since he had led anything in the slightest and today wouldn't be a remarkable feat against this. Then, perhaps he could repay the favor by assisting Kigipigak with bringing the meal home to his pack--his family. 
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Kigipigak - June 10, 2024, 09:04 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 09:26 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Kigipigak - June 10, 2024, 09:40 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 09:58 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Kigipigak - June 10, 2024, 10:10 PM
RE: aullaaqkiaŋŋa - by Collision - June 10, 2024, 10:26 PM