Deepwood Weald just a drop of water in an endless sea
Morningside
Sentinel
i walk my days on a wire
200 Posts
Ooc — Talamasca
he described a place she could not even imagine. many questions came to mind; what was a maple? was it a forest like this one? why would he leave it? who was 'we'?

instead of voicing these, sulukinak was distracted by the question he posed to her, and the girl swallowed her thoughts.

it is dark here, and easy to hide. and there are many secret places. i like it more than the underdark. there, it was hard to find places to remain hidden and so they were coveted and protected.

still, his mention of never leaving that maple-place nagged at her.

i wait for a man, for... uncle, to come here. he says we will go. she did not know when now, having lost count of the days.
Messages In This Thread
just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 01, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 05, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 11, 2024, 11:53 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Sulukinak - June 16, 2024, 04:21 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 19, 2024, 09:36 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 21, 2024, 04:28 PM