Moonspear You can count on me
Moonspear
Villager
170 Posts
Ooc — Vami
Worry had settled deep in Arrluk by now. Days continued to pass without word. As with surely others, Arrluk had first wondered if Ariadne had once more naively went running off with another older man, swept away by his charm and knowledge of the world beyond what she knew. 

But without her pups? 

This was the one thing which puzzled Arrluk most of all. Ariadne had been excited for Moongrove. Yet she had been excited for Moonsong too... Ariadne was very happy to be with family again too but alas, so she had the first time... However Arrluk couldn't quite imagine his sister leaving behind her pups, especially so after loosing one. Then again, maybe she felt they were safer with her parents then under her care. Arrluk remained torn between. 

Either way, he searched. Of course, he did not want to abandon Moonspear entirely. They had pups which needed looking after just the same. They were his family too. So he stayed. He fished. He guarded the borders. Though in the late nights he would wonder beyond the borders in search. Already tiredness was bringing him down. 

Another night and he headed towards the borders, but was caught by Ajei's voice. Hey ... He murmurs lowly, his own green eyes lifting to meet her face.
[Image: 7nCi.gif]
Messages In This Thread
You can count on me - by Ajei - June 20, 2024, 06:03 AM
RE: You can count on me - by Arrluk - June 20, 2024, 02:59 PM
RE: You can count on me - by Ajei - June 21, 2024, 12:04 PM