Noctisardor Bypass ave verum corpus
Rivenwood
Birch
fight with folded hands
88 Posts
Ooc — Twin

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: cracks my fucking KNUCKLES this is gonna be a doozy >:D cw for the most sacrilegious baptism u are ever going to witness; suggestion/innuendo abound, general delusional fuckery

that utterance was all that was needed.
the father feels the heat beneath her skin, the way it practically melts him; every cell in his body tells him to devour her, and yet he mustn't! he cannot, not yet! but oh, lord, it is clear in his eyes in that moment as his modest veil falters. the tremor of her supple skin, the way her jaw falls open — he could fall to his knees right then and there and worship her as she so deserved, this wondrous godhead who had fallen graciously into his lap.
heda was no concubine. not even a mere wife. she was woman, the woman; such a glorious personification of the Virgin; and he would own her in entire.
he exhales a wonderfully husky breath, peeling away to lower his head between his elbows as he begins.

hear the words of our Lord;

all authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me.
go therefore and make disciples of all nations,
baptizing them in the name of the Father
and of the Son
and of the Holy Spirit,
and teaching them to obey everything that i have commanded you.
and remember, i am with you always, to the end of the age.

O Lord, i present to you heda redhawk, who brings herself forth to receive the sacrament of baptism. beloved of God, you stand before Us, and i ask you, therefor, before Him, to reject evil; to profess your faith in Our Lord; and confess to the faith of the church. do you, dear heda, renounce sin and the power of evil in your life and in the world?
will you be a faithful follower, and through worship and service, seek to advance His will here and upon the world?
do you promise to obey, to be an example of His grace and character, to be a devoted disciple, to accept your purpose as His child as long as you shall live?
and if she is to answer yes, to tell him that she does and that she will, he will proceed.
he raises a paw, caressing, anointing; his touch roves from her forehead to her shoulders and to her breast; if she will allow, he brushes her eyes closed for her. heda, child of the covenant, i baptize you in the name of the Father, of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
one strong arm wraps around her waist, her pulse hammering against his own. he watches as her head disappears beneath the current and diligently he pulls her up again, the very same way he had done to tens of his followers before; but this time, it is different.
in baptism, you are sealed by the Spirit and marked as a daughter of Christ forever. in the name of our Lord, you are now received into His council, His family. joyfully, we receive you.
where normally he would by now have released a Child from his embrace, he cannot seem to remove himself from her. he stands frozen, awestruck, a guttural whine of pure, primal want released from under his breath.
WARNING: this character's threads will contain mature content. his views do not reflect my own. experimental.
Messages In This Thread
ave verum corpus - by Amadeo - June 21, 2024, 12:57 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Heda - June 21, 2024, 03:46 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Amadeo - June 21, 2024, 04:17 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Heda - June 23, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Amadeo - June 23, 2024, 07:31 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Heda - June 29, 2024, 11:17 AM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Amadeo - June 29, 2024, 04:24 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Heda - June 29, 2024, 06:23 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Amadeo - June 29, 2024, 07:27 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Heda - June 29, 2024, 08:33 PM
RE: ave verum corpus - by Amadeo - June 29, 2024, 09:46 PM