Deepwood Weald just a drop of water in an endless sea
Loner
1,360 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
oh, yes, he replied fervently, his smile widening. i cannot tell you, sulukinak, how good it is to be around family. for me, anyway. . .i—

he broke off with a wry chuckle, shaking his head. there was sorrow in his eyes, though, and he looked away for a few moments before returning his gaze back to hers.

i have been a wanderer all my life, aditya said gravely. father of many children, most of which are scattered to the winds. some of which i've never met. it's my greatest regret to not have known them. so being here with dutch and his children—my grandchildren—means more to me than anything.

adi was still smiling, but it was rueful now. i am glad you have family, ladki, he murmured. family is most important. never forget that.

he would see her off when the time came.
Messages In This Thread
just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 01, 2024, 02:53 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 05, 2024, 10:47 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 11, 2024, 11:53 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 19, 2024, 09:36 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - June 21, 2024, 04:28 PM
RE: just a drop of water in an endless sea - by Aditya - July 05, 2024, 04:48 PM