Greatwater Lake (M) Butterflies taste through their feet.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
All Welcome 

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: you know.

For the first time in a long time, Towhee felt alive. No, she felt virile.

Her paws carried her eastward, to a great plain. Even a month later, there were signs of the hunting parties here. Towhee wandered around the grassland, sniffing at the abandoned encampments, intrigued by the stories they told.

She approached the great lake and stared out over the frozen water. The traces of bison had made her hungry. The sight of the water made her thirsty. But she heeded neither appetite, thinking only of a third, much more demanding one.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
yoink

he was much too far from morningsong. not that he planned on leaving; not at all. he'd been out scouting, reminiscing, and easy's scent wreathed the burned forest.

and he'd remained on the periphery, because he was a coward.

now, aditya stalked along the edges of the lake, himself studying the ice. his gaze floated along the frozen sheet until it rested upon the other wolf, and halted.

adi chuffed and moved forward, slowly but deliberately. it was only when he picked up her scent did he begin to hesitate.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She could feel her rational mind receding as her instincts shifted to the forefront. The fire that licked up her limbs was more ardent than it had been in a long time. Evidently, being unattached was a key ingredient in Towhee’s spicy cocktail, because she hadn’t felt like this in years.

Had Alaric approached her now, Towhee might not have resisted him, resemblances aside. Fortunately, the man who entered her line of sight looked nothing like her dearly departed mate. His appearance was fairly unremarkable, save for the strange object wrapped around his throat.

She eyed this warily as he ranged a little closer. Towhee rolled her shoulders and rumbled, inviting him to close the gap even more. She sniffed, analyzing his scent. He smelled as commonplace as he looked, aside from a faint whiff of what smelled like blood and ozone that made the hair raise a little on her back.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.

I archive threads if my partner goes inactive and/or there are no new replies for several weeks. I'm more than happy to continue an archived thread if you're interested. Just revive it (via maintenance) and tag me in your next reply. :)
1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: sexy talks starts here

his ego would have been bruised had she voiced the 'unremarkable' opinion aloud. but no such words came. every brain cell screamed for him to stop, but he kept going, something more base and primal pushing him toward her scent.

aditya came within touch of her shoulder and canted his head, golden gaze resting on her face.

she was old. no, older. young enough to be his daughter, still, and he wondered at how he'd been alive for so long, and still lived and breathed and—

that. oh, my. that still worked?

the twitch brought a slight smile to his face, and he brushed his muzzle against her shoulder. maharani, he breathed, suddenly seized by desire.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her fiery eyes followed his every movement as he came closer, close enough to touch. She felt his warm breath gust over her shoulder before his head tilted to look her in the face. Up close like this, she could see the signs of aging on his own face. Her brows rose as she marveled: wait, was he actually older than her?

Maxim had been younger, Reyes too. If she was looking for someone who didn’t resemble her former flames in any way, then this guy was it. She continued staring at him for a few beats longer, wondering when she’d last crossed paths with someone her senior, much less boinked one.

His mouth moved, scattering her thoughts. Her brow furrowed. Towhee hadn’t understood that at all, which happened sometimes. Her tail lashed. What did it matter? They weren’t here to talk, were they?

But some instinct told her that if he was a senior citizen, she ought to test his mettle. She couldn’t let just any old man smash. He needed to be worthy, especially if he was going to displace Maxim as the last man inside of her.

Her lips curled back from her teeth, a growl tearing loose from her chest. It was just on the edge of playful. Her eyes flashed as Towhee swiped at his shoulder with a foreleg. She wasn’t pulling her punches.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
a fighter, aditya was not. but a lover. . .

he absorbed her blow and moved adroitly to one side, already feeling the sting of her forepaw against his flesh.

but he reared and aimed to seize her scruff in his mouth;

no no no

if she resisted, he would preen insistently at her cheek, running his muzzle along her neck.

aditya. . .

he persisted, beginning to find himself blind with lust.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Her paw struck him soundly, jarring her leg in a rather unpleasant way. It surely hurt him more, though he didn’t seem deterred by it. He sprang out of Towhee’s reach, moving with surprising alacrity and speed. Before she could think of launching a second attack, he was rearing on his hind legs, jaws snapping toward the back of her neck.

She ducked away, a real snarl rattling between clenched teeth. Towhee pivoted, intent to punish him for his gall. He’d barely proven his strength and he already wanted to mount her? Before she could strike again, however, he reached for her with supplicating gestures: a gentle nibble to her cheek, a brush against her neck.

Towhee tolerated these with a lifted lip, her body stiff and fur prickling. She accepted the apology but she still wanted him to prove his worth. Eventually, she shoved at his face with a shoulder, meaning to drive him back a foot or so. As much as she craved what he had on offer, the Redhawk was exacting in her demands.

With a huff and a wave of her tail to be sure he couldn’t resist her scent, Towhee suddenly took off running along the shore of the lake.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
aw, fuck, fuck.

she was making him run?

in any other situation, aditya would have given up, no doubt. but the smell wafting off the woman—especially as she ran—spurred him on. enough, at least, to make a pursuit.

he loped along, and barked her way, a growl rising in his throat. watching those dark hindquarters with a gimlet gaze. . .

an uncomfortable fullness at his belly, ready to spill over.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
She didn’t bother looking backward at first, entirely confident her smell would hook him like a fish. Towhee ran nearly a quarter mile along the curving shoreline before she finally turned her head, only to see him keeping pace with a determined look on his face. She smirked in approval.

And then she faced forward and pumped her legs as hard as she could. Towhee couldn’t remember the last time she’d run like this. She was probably going to wake up very sore tomorrow, regardless of whether the stranger caught her. She didn’t care. The rasp of cold air in her throat, the thunder of her heart against her ribs, sure beat all the wallowing.

It was euphoric, actually, and Towhee got so caught up in all the sensations that she momentarily forgot all about the heat in her core and the man drawn to her like a moth to flame.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
wait.

what the fuck was he doing?

she wouldn't stop. she was testing him. he knew that. 

but he couldn't keep up. he began to slow, panting hard, gallop ceasing to lope. then trot. his chest burned with the exertion, and he coughed aloud, eyes streaming.

oh no.

the spirit was willing, but the flesh was weak. 

words never ringing stronger.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
By the time she thought to look backward again, he was merely a speck in the distance. Had he stopped? Towhee ground to a sudden halt, turning to look back properly. He wasn’t quite stationary but if she squinted, she could see that he was flagging.

She didn’t hear the cough, though her ears flicked as she deliberated whether to turn around and keep running or go back and reward his valiant attempt. Her body burned insistently as she panted, Towhee’s whole body flooding with endorphins and pheromones.

She licked some spittle from her chops and started walking back toward him, pace leisurely as her muscles ticked. She still hadn’t made up her mind whether he’d succeeded or failed. Her tail lashed as the distance between them narrowed.

When she came upon him, he was breathing harshly. His eyes were wet. Towhee’s heart sank. Even if she did deem him worthy, was he even up to the task at this point?

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
spirit was willing. . .

she stopped and turned around, and he turned an incredulous gaze upon her, trying to catch his breath.

you trying to kill me? he asked aloud, eyebrows raised. i've never had a lover run amok like you, deewani ladki.

with deliberate steps, he advanced upon her. and he'd seek to snag her scruff once more, albeit with trembling muscle, with gasps through his lips.

he may be old, but he did not lack for determination.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
He looked up at her and spoke. Towhee’s mouth fell ajar when she understood him perfectly well this time, pardoning the last few words. What did you just call me? she wondered, though it was an idle thought. Out loud, she only scoffed.

But when he jumped to his feet and tried to mount her again, Towhee admired his determination. She could feel him trembling as he grasped onto her, his heartbeat hammering against her scarred spine. She planted her feet and wondered if he was in real danger of dying before he could pump his aging—you know.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
but he wasn't about to die. not quite yet.

she remained somewhat still beneath him and if allowed, he would finally find his mark, eyes rolling slightly back in his head. 

but! a gentleman to the end. 

he would clutch the woman tight, going about his business methodically but fervently. he would lay kisses upon her shoulders and her spine. he would hold her carefully. he would depart from her body with slow, gentle speed, pressing his forehead against her hindquarters.

if he were to be a lover, he'd do it right.
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
There was a moment where it felt like an invasion, a bittersweet betrayal. Towhee’s eyes slipped shut. This man—she didn’t even know his name—didn’t look anything like Maxim, nor did he make love to her like her sweet, young mate of yore. This wasn’t that, she reminded herself before letting herself get lost in all the carnal sensations.

Afterward, she sprawled on the ground to rest for a few minutes. Her heartbeat slowed and she didn’t look at the male. She wondered about his name and whether he wanted to be involved with any of the offspring that might result from this. Truthfully, she didn’t really care about any of that.

She closed her eyes again, closing herself off from the world.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
but he did want her name. and where she stayed.

he'd sown too many wild oats in life; he should care at this point where they wound up.

who are you? he murmured against her cheek, once their lovemaking had ceased into the langurous aftermath. not knowing that she would not hear him.

he didn't know anything about her. save. . .
Sun Mote Copse
Master
4,972 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Guardian
Master Tactician
Master Warrior
Something cool and damp touched her cheek. Towhee flinched, eyes snapping open to see a pair of yellow eyes hovering an inch away. They were full of questions she had no particular desire to answer.

Towhee just wanted to sleep, though she pushed upright. She shook out her pelt, gazing down at the stranger contemplatively for a moment. Her nose wrinkled for no apparent reason.

She hadn’t said two words to him, though she changed that now by saying, Cool necklace.

And then, well aware that he would not be able to keep up with her, Towhee took off again. She didn’t even glance back this time. Her muscles protested a little but she remembered her elation just moments ago—even better than the lovemaking—and bent her head into the wintry wind.

1,318 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
Coach
coo—

she was gone. he watched her depart, bounding away like a doe, himself slightly slack-jawed.

he did want to sleep, and so he sought out a place nearby and curled up, tucking his muzzle into his tail, having stifled yawns all the way.

aditya kept her in the back of his mind. he'd have to find her, later.