Two Rivers Isle ≡ Just Around the River Bend
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
After his misstep Collision more carefully waded the waters. His eyes watched closely at the moving waters. How ever was he supposed to see something worth the catch in these waters? They seemed to move fast. Hunting, fishing, it all seemed out of the question for him. Hopeful that fishing was at least something that could be taught.

The voice of another interupts the sound of the river and the life chirping around. He turns himself and studies the grey figure of Argent. He hadn't had a chance to speak to the male. Not that he seemed particularly interested. Collision didn't know what to think of him.

Eshe, his new queen and mate to the one before him, was much more well-spoken and efficient at least at speaking to others. At recruiting. He wondered what strengths Argent held.

"I don't mind," He offers him a brief, kind, smile and flicks his head towards the water, "I suppose I ought to figure out how to at least fish. It's a good and strong source of food given your chosen location." Though, if the rivers were indeed filled with fish. What other predators lurked to have their fill? The thought had only just occured to Collision.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
≡ Just Around the River Bend - by Collision - July 01, 2024, 11:39 AM
RE: ≡ Just Around the River Bend - by Argent - July 04, 2024, 07:54 AM
RE: ≡ Just Around the River Bend - by Collision - July 07, 2024, 07:40 PM