Firefly Glen I tell him that he's pretty, too
THE GOLDEN KNIGHT
266 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Collision waits for her to take notice of him. Until then he is motionless. There is no need to frighten the woman and it wasn't in his nature to be intimidating.

Her voice is gentle and she is warm and inviting. His smile is calm and he identifies the sweet lilt of her voice. There is a thick difference in the way she speaks in comparison to others he had met here. Very different from the almost southern accent he boasts.

"Indeed," He slowly moved forward to stand near the waters, closer to her now, and his toes become wet at the edge of the pool. A hum and he cranes his head downward. The cooling sensation spreading like lightning through his belly.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, ma'am. My name is Collision," There is no remarkable scent about her. While perhaps her youthfulness protects her from displaying the tough times of being homeless; Collision has only just settled down at the Isle with Eshe and Argent. His weight would take time to come back.

He turns to face her and drinks in the cool neutrals of her face. He was so used to staring at bright eyes that stood out against a deep pelt--but she was different. Sterling silver eyes that looked as though they truly belonged where they were. They did not take away from the angular features or her gentle womanhood, "You're alone out here?" He didn't enjoy being alone himself. He didn't like the thought of vulnerability and it was more so for her. He knew a woman, these days, was more apt to take care of herself, but his thoughts remained archaic. She was diminutive in stature, peaceful in movement--she would certainly die on her own for too long.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA 
 Please refer to Collision's profile for information regarding fighting.
Messages In This Thread
I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - June 30, 2024, 10:57 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 02, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 07, 2024, 09:43 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 10:01 AM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 08, 2024, 02:47 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Collision - July 08, 2024, 04:27 PM
RE: I tell him that he's pretty, too - by Centri - July 19, 2024, 03:13 PM