Stone Circle storms of violet eroded the shores
Kvarsheim
Hjarta*
72 Posts
Ooc — Squeaks
Ujurak glanced to the youth and offered a single beat of his tail at his brother's arrival. The stone prince then assumed the guise of a statue as Rusalka informed them of his purpose before them. Turquoise eyes betraying his intrigue.

In the tail-end of August, an early autumn chill had begun to creep into their mornings. A coolness that lingered before the sun met its peak. Soon the prism grove would turn brilliant in its vibrant autumn hues. The bite of winter would follow soon after that. Moving a family would be difficult once the snow fell.

Rusalka stood before him on behalf of his family. Ujurak regarding him with the respect that was due.

We welcome you: Rusalka, Arrax. A smile pulled at Ujurak's lips. He dipped his head to each male in turn. I hope your travel here has been uneventful. Ujurak paused, his head turning to catch Sven's eye.

This could be a good thing.

A thought that only cried out in his gaze. It shuttered itself away before Ujurak readdressed the Raventhorpe leader.

Kvarsheim would have room for your family; if you find us suitable. We are of small number. It is primarily my brothers and I, as well as a few wolves that were loyal to our faðir before us.
Messages In This Thread
storms of violet eroded the shores - by Rusalka - August 11, 2024, 05:07 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Ujurak - August 11, 2024, 11:25 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Sven - August 13, 2024, 11:57 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Arrax - August 13, 2024, 09:17 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Rusalka - August 17, 2024, 03:54 AM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Eivor - August 20, 2024, 12:36 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Ujurak - August 25, 2024, 11:44 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Sven - August 28, 2024, 01:18 PM
RE: storms of violet eroded the shores - by Arrax - August 28, 2024, 07:43 PM