Two Eyes Cenote cara de guante
Muat-riya
Mazoi
There is always unintended consequences
142 Posts
Ooc — Danni

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: language wow language

I was thinking barrack language but I can edit

Safiya turned with a snarl. Every single fur on her body bristling. Her green eyes snapping fire.

Safiya heard enough of the words from some of the male Mazoi during rowdy moments to know insults 

Fuck you tiye. Take your bitch in heat attitude shove it up your ass and twist. Get out of my face before I rearrange yours you stupid bootlicking simpering bitch.

Safiya stepped forward. Every angle tight and wound. She would not think twice about tearing her sister a new asshole today.

Maybe if you weren't such a jealous bitch you would get your head out of your ass. And stop treating everyone like you're better than them. You aren't anything special Tiye. . You roll on your back and bat your eyelashes and simp and fuss like some gods damn butterfly. You're weak and selfish and cruel and I hope that it bites you in the ass. I hope you learn a lesson you can't come back from. I hope someone treats you like you treat me and it stings.

And for the record, Tiye. He came to the borders with gifts for Lady Eset not me. Gifts that legend took. I have seen him a grand total of 3 times have spoken no more than six words to the man because guess what he can't speak English.

Her voice grew tighter. You have 3.5 seconds to leave before I attack your ass. 1. 2.

Her lips pulled bsck in a snarl a growl building up a crescendo on her chest.
Messages In This Thread
cara de guante - by Tiye - September 09, 2024, 04:54 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Safiya - September 09, 2024, 05:08 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Tiye - September 09, 2024, 05:23 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Safiya - September 09, 2024, 05:31 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Tiye - September 09, 2024, 05:54 PM
RE: cara de guante - by Safiya - September 09, 2024, 05:58 PM