Emberflame Ridge and i don't wanna get in your way
Loner
V E S S E L
56 Posts
Ooc — delaney
ezra's disappointment is a palpable thing. it takes up it's space in the air around him like a forcefield. she has not seen them. he hadn't realized just how desperately he'd been holding onto the hope, despite that it couldn't have been that easy until he is forced to face it.

he can feel the shift in his body, the slamming of the fortress' massive metal doors. the turn of the internal cannons. he is abruptly ready to move on, to keep looking.

it takes him a long moment to answer, because he does not wish to.

no, the admittance is torn from him. he wished that he knew where they were at, where to begin looking. he wished they were all together. he wished that amadeo had never came into their lives like living rot and that druid hadn't attacked his mother and that everything was as it should be.

i don't know. my dad fought this other guy and just vent missing, this ezra knew because amadeo had said as much, had the wounds to prove it. as far as ezra cared, his father been injured and had been left by amadeo and had went to find help and that was all ezra was willing to believe. and my brother vent missing. he vas there and then he vasn't... it was all that he knew, which in the end wasn't much.

if ezra were to examine the jagged puzzle pieces of what he knew the outcome was grim but denial was strong and so he would keep looking until he found them.
Messages In This Thread
and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 05, 2024, 06:54 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 04:01 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 08, 2024, 04:29 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 08:56 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 08, 2024, 12:34 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 08, 2024, 01:06 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 04:52 AM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Viskani - September 14, 2024, 05:26 PM
RE: and i don't wanna get in your way - by Ezra - September 14, 2024, 05:31 PM