Emberwood kigon
Loner
V E S S E L
62 Posts
Ooc — delaney
ezra is selfish in his thinking. he refuses to return to the only home he's ever known in a twisted heroic quest to search for his missing father and brother ... all the while refusing to see his mother's point of view. he refuses because he harbors a burning dislike and mistrust of amadeo ... of whom his mother had been getting close to — because he wasn't anselm.

and yet, ezra feels no guilt for it.

his racing thoughts still a bit as his mother admits that she thought druid was dead. for a moment, there is only the lingering of those words that then marry his memory of the attack: that his mother had screamed that she was sick and to not touch her.

oh, is all he offers on the matter. still, that left amadeo and ezra feels something within him pushing violently against the idea of going back. even just to search.

she seems uncertain of their path now that he's refused to return to rivenwood; and ezra is fine with choosing their path ... even if he is wrong.

i don't think it would be vise to backtrack. ve've already made it this far. ve should keep looking in this region and the taiga ... he trails off, not wanting to say that only then, they could circle back. forcing himself to feels like swallowing rocks. if ve don't find them ... ve can circle back. i vill stay nearby in case you need me but i vill not go into rivenvood.
Messages In This Thread
kigon - by Skaigona - September 19, 2024, 10:17 AM
RE: kigon - by Ezra - September 19, 2024, 06:51 PM
RE: kigon - by Skaigona - September 23, 2024, 05:28 PM
RE: kigon - by Ezra - September 24, 2024, 04:45 AM
RE: kigon - by Skaigona - September 24, 2024, 11:10 AM
RE: kigon - by Ezra - September 25, 2024, 04:47 AM