Firefly Glen [phe] celestial
Muat-riya
Fellahin
80 Posts
Ooc — bon
in truth, she had started to regret coming here for a minute.
a jealous pang hit her the moment she had seen the young princesses flittering about like butterflies. what was so special about their blood that had designated them as different from the rest? she knew why, obviously — children of Pharoah and all that. but what stopped her from being born into nobility? from being amiirad of muat-riya?

safiya was still gone. there wasn't a hint of seagreen eyes anywhere within the masses. the growing girl resigned herself to her work with no other choice, assorting the royal families many collections. how tempting to take just one bit of it for herself — its not like they'd lose sleep over one thing missing, right?

baba and mama didn't raise such a girl though. tiye keeps those thoughts locked away, continuing her work mindlessly until the singsong harmony of the Pharoah graces her ears.
thank you, my Pharoah. a boost of confidence surges through tiye's body, reaching even the very tips of her tail as a subdued wag. it's an honor. of course i'm happy. partially not wrong. fellahin work wasn't so bad, but it'd be strange to tell toula "i'd rather be in the seat you're in right now."

♡♡♡♡ YAYYY
[Image: tiye-itty.png]
 music will tie what's left of me
Messages In This Thread
[phe] celestial - by Toula - October 03, 2024, 11:18 AM
RE: [phe] celestial - by Tiye - Yesterday, 06:13 AM
RE: [phe] celestial - by Toula - Yesterday, 06:29 AM
RE: [phe] celestial - by Tiye - 7 hours ago