Phoenix Maplewood that the vicious cycle was over
Loner
V E S S E L
80 Posts
Ooc — delaney
another no.

while not surprising, each time he is met with the same answer a little piece of his hope suffocates in his chest. his shoulders sag a bit as the atlas-esque weight grows a little bit heavier.

a sigh pushes itself past ezra's lips, drawing another wincing grimace as it the wounds throb, knowing that despite each no he's came across he will keep looking. refusing to stop until he finds them; believing that with them is where he and his mother belonged.

a vhile ago, ezra admits, ears slicking back to rest at half mast atop his skull. his disappointment sours into anger. at himself, at amadeo, at druid, at his wounds, at that stupid wolverine. my mother and i have been searching for them for some time.

my father vas injured. may still be healing. i ... don't know about my brother. he may not even be vith him. at this point, ezra was going off of little more than sheer hope and a prayer.

currently: healing from wolverine claw marks on his nose that trail down to and past his lips on the right side of his muzzle ( these wounds will scar ) 1
Messages In This Thread
that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - September 21, 2024, 04:11 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - September 29, 2024, 02:29 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - September 29, 2024, 03:22 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - September 29, 2024, 07:32 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 09:17 AM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 10:32 AM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 03:43 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Cambria - October 06, 2024, 04:52 PM
RE: that the vicious cycle was over - by Ezra - October 12, 2024, 04:35 AM