Firefly Glen [PHE] sofon
Loner
V E S S E L
80 Posts
Ooc — delaney
yes. there was a chance.

ezra's breath stutters in his throat, lungs feel like they're freezing. he takes a quick, shallow breath, golden eyes burning into his mother's face. she didn't think druid passed her the sickness but there was always a possibility. ok, ezra finally forces a word out. two syllables. but he doesn't exactly feel reassured. he supposes there was no way to know until they knew.

but he holds onto the hope that she is right: she is just run down.

he feels exhaustion in his bones, a new sort of deep tired that he'd never felt before himself. but he's so driven by his determination that he willingly ignores it.

i washed them out, he murmurs almost guiltily, avoiding her gaze then as the attention shifts to the wolverine's claw marks rent upon his flesh. but he hadn't sought any sort of healer ... despite that there were likely many in the neighboring camps. still, they hadn't been invited to this hunting party and there was something that felt clandestine about being here, about lingering in the unclaimed camp as if they belonged. the worst part was, ezra didn't exactly hate the feeling that it brought with it.

his gaze lifts as she kisses his cheek.

i remember, he also remembers showing nutu how to hunt birds ( though he was far from an expert ). you probably need more than measly birds ... i could ...take from the nearby camps. not a lot. just enough that they wouldn't miss it. he's inspired by that feeling; that sort of rebellion of breaking rules, of doing something he isn't supposed to. part of him feels guilty at the suggestion: he didn't earn that meat ... but the other part vehemently argued that stealing it would be for a good cause. would help his mother regain her strength.

currently: healing from wolverine claw marks on his nose that trail down to and past his lips on the right side of his muzzle ( these wounds will scar ) 1
Messages In This Thread
[PHE] sofon - by Skaigona - October 06, 2024, 03:55 PM
RE: [PHE] sofon - by Ezra - October 06, 2024, 04:04 PM
RE: [PHE] sofon - by Skaigona - October 06, 2024, 04:50 PM
RE: [PHE] sofon - by Ezra - October 09, 2024, 04:46 AM