Duskfire Glacier This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms.
But in the silence I heard you calling out to me
263 Posts
Ooc — Ashur
Last from me as well (:

Malachi bowed his head, unable to meet his gaze to Njal's crumbled form more than ever before. The pain in his denial stung the youth, but Malachi kept his mouth sealed. What could he possibly say? That he understood the grieving father's pain? That he knew what it was like to lose nearly all your family in one blow? He supposed a small part of him did understand, but he had only lost a brother, and he lived knowing the others he'd left behind were safe with each other. Could anyone speak the same hope for Tuwawi and her pups?

All he could do was step aside as Danica did, to give the father room, to remove himself from the path separating the Northerner and his fire-kissed daughter, huddled in her empty den. Maera - at least Maera remained, a fraction of comfort for the grieving father in this shattered land.
Trades
[Image: warden.gif][Image: naturalist.gif] 1/5 | [Image: chronicler.gif] 2/5
Messages In This Thread
This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by RIP Njal - October 31, 2014, 03:19 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by Danica RIP - October 31, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by Malachi - October 31, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by RIP Njal - October 31, 2014, 04:04 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by Danica RIP - November 01, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by Malachi - November 02, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by RIP Njal - November 02, 2014, 04:46 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by Danica RIP - November 08, 2014, 03:31 AM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by Malachi - November 14, 2014, 12:42 PM
RE: This broken jaw of our lost kingdoms. - by RIP Njal - November 15, 2014, 02:08 PM