Redhawk Caldera baby i'm preying on you tonight
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
animals - maroon 5
i stumble and fall

It was almost the end of the season, and though many would see winter as a scary challenge, Juno was more upset about the end of the 'Red Parade'
Autumn had grown to be one of the female's favorite seasons,it was when the leaves dressed themselves with red, trying to copy the rust draped female's feathery coat; and despite the fact many saw this brusque change like a bad omen that signaled Winter was near, for Juno it only meant huge piles of dried leaves. Fun condensed in the shape of paper-thin layers that crunched beneath one's feet.
Heaven.

Until the day her risky pirouettes killed her or crippled her she would not slow down her fast paced lifestyle. For Juno, life was all about the adventure--the actions which unlike words,they were not hollow and sweetly adorned with lies (something she couldn't even escape from doing herself). Many times Juno had had to rely on her good-looks and her baby blue eyes to get herself out of trouble -- it wasn't something she was proud of but she could not deny it was an extremely practical solution to her problems -- especially those that involved men.(which were pretty much all)

Her first problem involving a male had been at birth -- or to be more precise at conception. Her father had bolted as soon as her mother had given her what he wanted. Though she had never missed, or needed her father, the unfortunate event had distorted her view of men.
To her they were all disposable pigs, that thought with their dicks and not their brain.
Well, to be fair Juno didn't use it much either.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 20, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 09:02 PM