Redhawk Caldera baby i'm preying on you tonight
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

As the day progressed, the russet veiled female became more aware of the strong scents that surrounded the area. She had not entered yet upon the gates of the Caldera but she was well aware of where they laid. Someone had gotten quite excited when marking the borders, she thought as she scrunched up her nose and turned her ears in all directions, like little antenna that swiveled all over her skull .

Though all scents carried the same message, there was one that stood above all, and that made Juno's stomach particularly queasy. A strong musky odour that had 'macho man' written all over. Ugh. So far she had been lucky not to have crossed paths with any nasty men -- asides from Scipio -- and honestly she didn't want to either. With that thought in mind the russet female prepared to turn the other way and leave the stinky borders alone, that until a sharp call made her stop mid-step.

Juno was then encountered by one of the very members of said pack; a ruby coated female with a scar bulging over her otherwise pretty features and a dominant demeanour. "Hello stranger" she barked with a friendly voice. Though she had not had a big meal since her hunt with the Sunspire guy, she had managed to get a decent nutrition -- her bruised ribs and sore foot however remained to be a problem.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 20, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 09:02 PM