Redhawk Caldera baby i'm preying on you tonight
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
i stumble and fall

Juno's cheery smile soon faded into a bored expression, it was extremely dissapointing how fast the female had shot down any attempts to engage in a friendly conversation. Man, what was it with some wolves around here that just seemed to have a rain cloud over their head all times. With a hasty shrug of her shoulders, the russet daredevil shook off the female's remark.

"As far as I'm concerned this is free ground" she mused, a swishing her tail lightly from one side to another. There was no way to ignore the odour, particular from the Caldera, clinging on her coat and lingering around the forest, but even though it was present, it was still not strong enough to alert the female of a potential intrusion. Besides, she suspected the sour female in front of her wouldn't have waited as long to tell her she was stepping on her turf.

Where had she gotten the idea that saying 'hello' meant she was there to cause trouble anyways? I mean, she probably was -- and would -- if it were not for her sore ribs and sprained leg; but since she wasn't it was a bit drastic to react of in such an exaggerate and defensive manner.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 20, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 09:02 PM