Redhawk Caldera baby i'm preying on you tonight
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
that escalated quickly :o
i stumble and fall

Maybe it was because Juno lacked the etiquette to approch an Alpha, considring the closest thing to a pack she'd ever had was her two mothers and her siblings, or maybe it was just that there was an epidemy of 'stick-up your butt-itis' in the area and again, she had happened to come across the wrong wolf. But who gave a damn right?
Juno remained in the spot, waving her tail calmly while completely ignoring the fact that the overzealous female in front of her was about to jump her.

If it were not for the fact that the ruby woman took a second to call out for backup before making her move, Juno might've not noticed the strange fire in the other's eyes, which revealed the her real intentions. With a confused yelp, the girl took a step back, repelled by the sight of Fox's pink gums and sharp teeth. She didn't really understand what was it she had done now to provoke such a reaction but nothing came to mind. She hadn't even placed a single foot on the Caldera and she was already getting burned.

And then, just like that, the angry Alpha launched herself forward, her teeth threatening to clash against Juno's shoulder. "YO!" she yipped while using her all of the strenght in her body to pull herself away out of the female's route of collision. Though in her mind the perfect response to this would've been to gracefuully dodge the blow while still mantaining her poise, her bruised ribs and still sore ankle made it impossible to do so. While she did manage to avoid the female's sharp love bite (by an inch), she ended up away stumbling awkwardly onto her butt.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 20, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 09:02 PM