Emberwood Den Building
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Hahaha. No worries. Hai hai! <3 Oh yes poor baby. All she wants is a warm home and cuddles. xD

The pale female didn't wait around for the other to answer. She rather wanted her den finished so she could curl up after a hard day of work. Maybe she could expand it later when she had her perfect mate and cute pups. A dreamy sigh left her lips. One day. She would fight to get one. Pretty and little Scarlett looked all nice and fluffy but she had her moments when her bucket of tolerance just tilted over. She could only endure something for so long.

Just like what happened when she left her family. It was a reckless and uncontrolled move. She had been acting out on her emotions. Scarlett wouldn't turn aggressive but she could be very unpredictable at the times. Plus Scarlett was definitely sure that if someone would hurt her future mate and litter that she would turn into a murder machine. Often before dozing of to sleep she had these pictures in her mind. Images of her heroically saving her family and killing all the evil.

That sounded so much like a fairytale. Maybe she was a bit of a dreamer. She stopped digging when the female replied. "That is not a very nice thing to say," she pointed out with a frown. Because of the dirt her frown looked deeper than it was. "But I guess that there is nothing I can do about that...," she added. Her red eyes looked at the dark female across from her. "You know... One day...," she spoke thoughtfully. "One day you will need help and even though you might not like me or you haven't been nice to me at all. I would still help you if you like it or not. I grew up with wolves who hated me and I would still save their lives if I could."

Scarlett had a very good reason for that. A reason she kept for herself. Like nothing happened before her tail wagged gently again. She was back to being one ball of fluff and sunshine. "I'm going to work on my den now, okay? Then you won't be bothered by me." And I won't be bothered by you, she thought. Scarlett would never say that out loud. It wasn't that she was fearful of what the other might do. It was more that she didn't want to spread more negativity in this conversation.
Messages In This Thread
Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 12, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 12:43 PM