Emberwood Den Building
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
When the albino stopped digging, the female's grin faltered for a second, but was soon spreading from ear to ear as she spoke. The she-wolf was much more like a cunning vixen than anything else, as could be seen in the way she acted. Why she spoke in the manner she did, not even she had a real answer for it. "No one ever said I was nice," Sen pointed out, her head bobbing in a small nod when the following words were spoken. She found wolves like Scarlett to be rather annoying and a pain, but on rare occasions, she thought them to be a bit interesting and amusing. She hadn't yet decided what she thought about the one before her, but her mind soon fell on an answer as more words continued to leave her maw.

"You sound so sure that I'll need your help someday, but how can you be so sure? Maybe you will be the one to need my help?" No emotions could be pulled from her words, leaving them sounding a bit dry. The raven wolf was pushing herself to play with the one whose coat matched a swan, but the game she was playing was far from one considered to be fun. Well, for others it wasn't, but it often left Sen laughing for days on end. She ignored the fact that the lupine clearly wanted to continue working on her den, and even pretended as if she hadn't heard that she was going to do just that. "If they hated you and ever needed help, why not just let them die?" It was clear in the way she said it that it was a question, but their wasn't the slightest hint of curiosity in her voice. "Be a lot easier than having to deal with whatever shit they put you through."
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 12, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 12:43 PM