Redhawk Caldera baby i'm preying on you tonight
<h5> [ <u>current status</u>: <i>slight limp on one of her hind legs</i> ]<h5>
39 Posts
Ooc —
taking this as an opportinity to pull Juno out of the game for a while :p thanks for all and sorry for pissing foxy fox off
last post
i stumble and fall

A look of pure terror stretched across the female's blue eyes as she watched the ruby red woman prepare to take another swing at her. She had known males to be irrational creatures fueled by rage but she had never met a female that could be as equally as beastly and primitive.
Didn't the word 'dialogue' meant anything to her?

She parted her mouth to yell something more but Fox's outstretched jaws made her swallow her words. She knew that her lithe frame and long legs could not pull her out of the collision course again so instead of trying to throw herself out of her way she too drew her lips back and braced herself for when their teeth clashed together.

The impact of the blow drew blood on Juno's gums, which flooded quickly into her mouth and stained her pearly daggers with layers of crimsom. She then pulled away, flicking her tongue over the injured flesh in her mouth but being thankful she had avoided Fox's jaws around her throat instead.
Then with a brusque movement of her paws, she turned away and shot off into the distance, not caring if the female followed or not.

<style> .free-one {background-color:#FFF2FF
; width:600px; margin:0px auto; text-indent:50px; color:#AB004A
; font-family:Times New Roman; font-size:14px; line-height:1.5em; padding:20px; text-align:justify;} .free-one-pic {float:right; margin:10px;} .free-one b {font-weight:600; color:#51537D;} .free-one p {margin:0px;} .free-one-lyric{font-family: 'Alex Brush', cursive; font-size:26px; border-bottom:1px solid black; line-height:13px;} </style>
Messages In This Thread
baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 18, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 18, 2014, 09:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 20, 2014, 07:29 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 21, 2014, 12:25 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - November 27, 2014, 07:00 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - November 28, 2014, 11:47 AM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 05, 2014, 10:03 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 06, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by Juno - December 13, 2014, 08:22 PM
RE: baby i'm preying on you tonight - by RIP Fox - December 16, 2014, 09:02 PM