Swiftcurrent Creek And the crowds don't remember my name.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Soon, she happened across the dark form of a male she did not know, but recognised from the pack meeting. Paarthurnax could not remember if he had been for or against her return to Swiftcurrent Creek, and so the crimson Frostfur eased her lazy jog to pause a short distance from her pack-mate and blink uncertainly in his direction. Her tail swept low and her ears fell back somewhat, a mild display of submission should he seek it from her. Between his jaws was a rather tasty-looking morsel of meat that was relatively fresh, though the dirt on its surface meant it had likely been dug from one of the caches. It did not matter to Paar, however, who was suddenly ravenous at the sight and smell of what the unusual brute carried.

Much to her surprise, the strange male lowered his prize to the ground at his paws, leaving it before her for the taking. In his unusual way of speaking, he outright announced that he'd gone out of his way to bring it to her. Blinking up at him, the pregnant wolfess found herself practically gawking at her sable companion, at a complete loss for words.

"I... for me?" Paarthurnax struggled, emotion constricting her throat as her eyes grew glassy with gratitude. "I am well, thank you. You didn't have to do this." She smiled then, a genuine upward twitch of the corners of her mouth, and she managed a merry swish of her feathery tail.
Messages In This Thread
And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 09, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 14, 2014, 11:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 11:52 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 10:20 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 02:37 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 15, 2014, 02:48 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Paarthurnax - December 15, 2014, 03:22 PM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - December 18, 2014, 08:59 AM
RE: And the crowds don't remember my name. - by Kieran - January 02, 2015, 11:32 PM