Emberwood Den Building
Empress of Manipulation
348 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
I don't have anything that I think would work as a discussion between these two, so ending would be best. :3 In the end, Sen didn't end up buried away somewhere, so that's a plus, at least. xD

Blatantly ignoring the lupine's comment on standing behind a digging wolf, Sen didn't speak for a few seconds. Ignoring someone entirely was, strange enough, new to her. She wasn't so sure of it, but found the motion to be a bit delightful. Hearing the other's voice once more, Sen allowed a large breath of air to pass out through her nostrils, a minor defensive look weaseling it's way into her bright orbs. "I have plenty of others to bother," she started, lying right away. Truth be told, the obsidian female didn't know of anyone else she could bother, and then not end up having any flesh torn for it. It was like a curse; never able to settle in a single place for long, make friends, or make worthy enemies. It was a pain, to her, and rather aggravating. Still, she didn't let on to such emotions, having never been too keen on the idea of sharing 'feelings' and the likes of them. "Just thought it might be interesting to mess with an albino. You're the first one I've ever seen." The first half of her words may have been a lie, but the part of never seeing and albino was more than true.

"Best be on my way now," she continued, looking pass Scarlett and to a group of trees behind her. "Have to find someone else to bother, after all." All traces of her glare and scowl were gone, instead she held a grin within her features. It was scary, sometimes, how quickly the woman's emotions and expressions could change. Taking a few steps forward, grin seemingly out of place by the way she held herself, she only stopped once more when nearly right beside the albino and her den. "Wish I could say it was fun, but you ended up being similar to other lupines. Such a shame." She waited a few seconds, listening closely for any signs of a retort. Not giving anymore time for one to form, let alone leave the other's mouth, Sen was off. Her legs moved at a simple walk, leading away from the den and the pal creature digging it. "Hope we come across one another again sometime," she said, words dripping with sarcasm as she glanced over her shoulder to see the female one last time. A low, dry chuckle left form her maw, then she turned and continued on her way. Where she was heading next, only time would tell, as would any angry wolves she left in her wake.
Notice: Sen's actions and words do not, in any way, reflect my OOC opinion.
Messages In This Thread
Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:09 AM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 12:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 11, 2014, 03:44 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 11, 2014, 05:10 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 12, 2014, 06:49 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 02:14 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 05:52 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 13, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: Den Building - by Sen - December 13, 2014, 11:13 PM
RE: Den Building - by Scarlett - December 14, 2014, 12:43 PM