Redhawk Caldera total eclipse of the heart
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
FitzDutiful was glad that the subject of children was dropped. He had feeling that Peregrine would deny them completely if they were to ask but, in truth, FitzDutiful wasn't ready, in his old pack a wolf didn't reproduce until they were three anyway. Maybe in a few months when he hit two years of age then everything would change, maybe after seeing the Firebirds he would feel different. But then once the Firebirds were here he could pour love on them instead. After all, they were from his family.

The conversation turned to be purely about Raissa and FitzDutiful let a smile come over his face as his love for her came into his mid. That just thinking of her brought around this feeling of blissfulness proved to his mind that asking her would be right.

"We first met not long after I joined the plateau and she a Lone Wolf. She had hurt her foot with a thorn in the Firestone Hot Springs. I must admit, I couldn't stop thinking about her. But then we moved to the Caldera and I assumed that I was never going to see her again."
Fitz paused momentarily before continuing as he took the time to remember which even had happened next. "The next time I saw her, I was on patrol. That was November. She was a pack wolf now but the moment I lay eyes on her I knew I wasn't going to let her disappear again. And with her being in a pack it seemed less likely she would disappear. It was a strange meeting. I barely knew her and yet I knew her." He was going off track now so he took and breathe and visible fought to rein himself back in. "Anyway, she didn't like the pack she was in, Blackfeather Woods and if you've been near there you might understand why and I said we had space if she wanted to move. It wasn't a "move to be with me" suggestion. Not then. But she seemed so unsure that I backed off completely."

FitzDutiful was spinning off into monologue mode. It was unusual for him to speak for so long but he seemed to be doing it more and more. Very unsure that Peregrine had wanted just a long-winded version he stopped and awaited a continue, giving Perry time to take in what had just been said.
Messages In This Thread
total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 11:24 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 11:36 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 02:05 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 06, 2015, 03:27 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 06, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 07, 2015, 04:58 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 07, 2015, 11:54 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 09, 2015, 07:35 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 09, 2015, 04:39 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 12, 2015, 09:36 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 12, 2015, 10:10 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 13, 2015, 10:20 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 13, 2015, 12:52 PM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by FitzDutiful - January 14, 2015, 04:39 AM
RE: total eclipse of the heart - by Peregrine Redhawk - January 14, 2015, 10:30 AM