Rushing blood of all things
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Scarlett looked at Malachi under a strict gaze. It almost seemed like the world came crashing down on him in the moment of realization. The albino female was not impressed. She didn't agree with him at all. Her mind was called out all sorts of bad things. Yet she kept it all in. She would not talk bad about someone she didn't know personally like Malachi obviously did. Scarlett decided to be strong and not talk someone down. But it was so hard. Especially seeing the injured young man at her feet. She lowly licked over her own muzzle and then nodded towards the alpha.

"Of course I am staying. I am not leaving him. I would never forgive myself," she returned. The albino moved her muzzle down and started licking over the wounds on Adlartok's muzzle. She still had the weird taste of the Canadian Anemone on her tongue so that would work for now. The female put all her effort into cleaning each wound scattering over the young man's body. She really had to use all her strength to stay calm of mind. Eventually the repetitive work of licking eased her. She even licked all the puss away, along with the blood. She made sure to rinse her own mouth and chew on the bits left over from the plant every few minutes.

The bleeding on the big wound was slowly stopping thanks to the plant usage, but she had the feeling it would open up as soon as the young man moved or was moved. Scarlett risked it anyways, and gently pushed the wolf a bit more on the bank only half a meter away from the water. At least the youngster was on dry grounds now. Once more she grabbed the moss and soaked it to then replace it on his forehead for his fever. Scarlett then lowered herself, making a soft pillow from her own body for Adlartok to lay against. Her movements so slow and gentle. Hopefully her body head would keep the child warm. A soft sigh came from her before she started licking over the top of his head in a soothing way.
Messages In This Thread
Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 02:32 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 02:53 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 19, 2015, 03:04 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 19, 2015, 05:43 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Malachi - January 19, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 08:06 AM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 21, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Malachi - January 21, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Adlartok - January 21, 2015, 03:56 PM
RE: Rushing blood of all things - by Scarlett - January 21, 2015, 04:11 PM