Duskfire Glacier [j] you know nothing of pain
7 Posts
Ooc —
The lesser female, Scarlett spoke, asking him for his name. Raphael turned his gaze towards her for a brief moment, allowing a twinkle of amusement to sparkle in his sea green eyes before he withdrew it again. "Raphael," he replied with a small dip of his head. Names were important, they were dangerous and although to many they were simply a nuisance and things that could be changed at any time, names were not so simple, they were dangerous. Or at least that was what the warrior Nightstrike believed.

"I'd also like to know what benefits you seek if I deem you fit." Although he was young, this Malachi did not lack in the brains department, Raph would give him that. It would take further analyzing, however, to completely see if this Duskfire Glacier leader was a suitable commander, a suitable king for the pack. Or was he merely a prince, a prince learning about the throne? Raph liked the analyze his leaders, to know them better, to know their weaknesses and their strengths and ultimately determine if they were a good leader, based on his father's standards.

Raphael did not believe himself to be a perfect and excellent leader, he had flaws like so many other wolves had, like everyone had. He was not so foolish to believe himself a brilliant leader, no, he might like to analyze others, but he was not arrogant. "I seek the companionship and kinship of the pack, I seek its loyalty and protection. For if I am to devote myself to a pack, I expect others to devote themselves to it too, to bind it together, to preserve it, and to be loyal to every single packmate despite their rank."

Sea green eyes sought out Malachi's light blue ones for a brief second. "I seek stability, too many packs I have joined and devoted myself to have disbanded. Their leaders demand absolute loyalty and devotion, yet they have none themselves," his lip curled in disgust for a moment. "I wish for the leader to be loyal and not to abandon the pack in times of need, for everyone to commit," Raphael concluded.
Messages In This Thread
[j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 07:36 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 28, 2015, 09:18 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 28, 2015, 09:35 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 29, 2015, 12:07 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - January 29, 2015, 06:53 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - January 29, 2015, 10:26 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - January 31, 2015, 01:00 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Raphael - February 02, 2015, 08:14 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Scarlett - February 02, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: [j] you know nothing of pain - by Malachi - February 05, 2015, 01:23 PM