always seemed to hit me like a lightning from above
105 Posts
Ooc —
Kevlyn studied her and stayed his tongue, even though she behaved almost bashfully, something he never expected of her. If not so watchful, the young consort would miss the subtle signs, but he lived as a gargoyle in Ankyra Sound. He saw everything and heard everything and unabashedly prided himself in these qualities. It was another thing the Ostrega believed made him superior to others.

"I must not," said Kevlyn, letting the feather drift from his lips on a buoyant breath. "I cannot accept this, siren queen. I am here to serve." Kevlyn was well trained. Brainwashed by first Greyjoy and now Spyridon, doubtless, but well trained in what he ought to know. Even promise of seeing his mother or father again couldn't tempt him from his post. This was either depressing or pleasing to those who knew him.

But he was clever. This was a game. Kevlyn recited the words he was meant to say, and then observed their effect on the siren in question. It revealed a great deal about them, and how much freedom he had with each of them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: always seemed to hit me like a lightning from above - by Kevlyn - February 02, 2015, 06:30 PM