i got that good girl faith [ic joining]
when you leave my colors turn to grey
19 Posts
Ooc — Macy
Opal contemplated for a moment to gather her thoughts. She wasn't much good at combat or to an extent, hunting and not very good with pups or sick wolves. But there was one thing that living alone in the wild independently had taught her. Opal was very good at anything related to plants. She could scour a forest and pick out the best bushes to sleep in. She knew which common plants were poisonous and if a rock on the mountain path was slippery. Knowing the weather came easily to her like a scent in the air and it was helpful to know when to seek shelter.
"One of the things I have picked up in the years living in the wild is knowing nature. If I can't be the nature expert, then I suppose I have some knowledge about healing plants that I could expand. I'm not especially skilled at combat or hunting, but I do well enough to get by, madam." Opal said with a respectful tone and slowly looked up to the alphess.
Messages In This Thread
i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 16, 2015, 11:11 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 17, 2015, 01:25 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - February 23, 2015, 02:17 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Nishu Inte - February 28, 2015, 03:28 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 01, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 02, 2015, 11:39 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 07, 2015, 04:15 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 12, 2015, 03:50 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 13, 2015, 11:53 PM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 14, 2015, 02:34 AM
RE: i got that good girl faith [ic joining] - by Opal - March 16, 2015, 03:39 AM