I see a Red Door
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
@Shego Forward-dated after the pups returned to Blackfeather Woods.

Home. She was home.

The forest had changed, and yet had not. From a hidden glen deep within the Woods, she smelled pups. Lusa's scent was intertwined with milk, young, and blood. New wolves arrived, all of them female. And her mother's scent was painfully absent.

She thought that, being half a year old, she was old enough to have her own den. Their mother's den (if she did return), was too crowded now, with Burke squeezed in, and Damien growing at accelerated rates. Her mother would understand, of course, as long as she came for her lessons every once and a while.

This was what brought her to Redgrove. It was close to her mother's den, and yet far enough so she still felt some kind of independence. It was also one of her favorite places in Blackfeather Woods, along with the Grotto. But the Grotto was too soft to have a safe den, and too sacred. The heart of Blackfeather was her best bet for a den.

The white pup stood out against the blood red leaves and flowers in a nearly picturesque manner. She glided through, in a way that her mother would be proud of. Perhaps she could find a mangled bush in here, a place where she could dig underneath and be practically hidden in the sea of red. Perhaps, if the Night Mother willed it.
Messages In This Thread
I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 02, 2015, 10:23 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 06, 2015, 10:10 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 08, 2015, 06:05 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 14, 2015, 09:29 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 15, 2015, 04:08 PM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Shego - July 16, 2015, 11:05 AM
RE: I see a Red Door - by Potema - July 19, 2015, 08:37 AM