Redhawk Caldera I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
[Image: qdMKhRQ.gif]

It was getting late. The family had supped and it was time to start settling down for the night. The July air was breathless. While the other members of her family seemed to be made drowsy by the warm, still air, it made Wildfire restless. She paced around the rendezvous site, slipping in and out of the trees and mostly sticking to the edges of the clearing. It felt like the world was holding its breath. It was getting eerier by the second, especially because the young Naturalist knew some of the signs of an impending storm. But she had weathered storms before, so why fret about this one?

No matter how much she tried to reassure herself, Wildfire simply couldn't bite back the sense of cold dread in the pit of her stomach. Finally, she trotted back to the center of the clearing, where Peregrine, @Fox, @Nightjar, @Raven and @Pantaleimon (and occasionally others) slept on a nightly basis. Her amber eyes glowed in the gloomy air as she fidgeted and announced in a small voice, "Something's wrong."
Messages In This Thread
I'll get you, my pretty, and your little dog too - by Wildfire - July 18, 2015, 08:01 PM