Redhawk Caldera The cold never bothered me anyway
gubraithian fire
3,000 Posts
Ooc — Kat
Master Trapper
Master Ambassador
Master Ranger
My 50th thread! I'd love for Wifi to catch up with s'more pack mates before she hits the road again. :)

She spent more time outside the caldera than within it these days, which made what time she did spend there both more precious and enjoyable. She liked catching up with her parents, brother and sister, telling them all about her forays. It was good to spend a bit of time with her godparents and Elwood Jr too, not to mention the handful of others that called this place home. No matter how much she loved the road, she loved the caldera and its inhabitants more than anything else in the world.

Today dawned rainy and gray, though it didn't deter Wildfire. Despite her name, she found she rather preferred the cooler, wetter weather. She coaxed Raven to join her for a walk around the territory, which ended when they came to sit beside Raven's (previously Wildfire's) small garden near the old badger den. The aspiring medic had really done a good job tending it. Although the upcoming frosts would most certainly kill off this year's crop, it would be rich and fertile come springtime.

When her sister departed to find someplace warm and dry to take an afternoon nap, Wildfire set off down the mountain. She stopped at a small stream for a drink, the icy cold water hitting her gut like a fist. Licking her chilly lips, she loped the rest of the way downhill, stumbling only once. When she reached the foot of the mount, she gave her wet red pelt a firm shake, then began ambling in the general direction of the borders.
Messages In This Thread
The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - September 13, 2015, 03:19 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - September 17, 2015, 10:11 AM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - September 17, 2015, 10:44 AM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - September 27, 2015, 12:43 AM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - September 27, 2015, 12:09 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - October 07, 2015, 01:24 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - October 07, 2015, 08:31 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - October 09, 2015, 11:43 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - October 11, 2015, 02:19 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - October 11, 2015, 10:50 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - October 12, 2015, 10:24 AM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - October 17, 2015, 06:13 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - October 19, 2015, 07:49 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - November 08, 2015, 05:53 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by Wildfire - November 08, 2015, 11:00 PM
RE: The cold never bothered me anyway - by RIP Fox - November 19, 2015, 09:08 PM