Jade Fern Grove won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
The sun had since set and allowed for darkness to be cast over the earth, a realm in which the male could see properly having arrived at last. It was a time during which he should have slept, yet all attempts had been without results. Far had he gone from the woods, but the visions existed behind his eyelids still, and alive they came each time sleep was sought after. A step had been taken to try and push through what had happened, but distance alone hadn't been enough. It trailed after him, his own reflection being enough to trigger the memories each time his ear was seen. He didn't want to sleep, not anymore, and so he'd kept himself awake. Moving around and staying active, various attempts being made to ensure that he'd not pass out.

As the night had progressed, he'd found little to do, knowing nothing of the territory. Even the others within it were a mystery to him, but he'd searched for @Ocra anyways, since she'd been the first he'd met; that somehow made her a little bit less of a mystery. When he'd found her, though, she'd been sleeping. Frowning, the boy considered his options, having taken a step or two back, only to shake his head and approach her directly afterwards. With a lowered head, he'd started shoving at her good shoulder, muttering, "It's time to wake up," as he'd done so.
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
won't stop the pain, but she'll smell like fabreez - by Xan - September 13, 2016, 11:23 PM