The Sentinels i wandered ancient lands to hold just you.
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
All Welcome 
she is a polite distance beyond the borders :) halp her plz

Her search of Deepwood Weald had failed to get her any further in her search for Lucy. It had gotten her ankle sprained, which was little more than a minor annoyance for the rest of the day. It had gotten her a nice coating of mud down her legs and upon her paws - also useless, except for reminding her of the first time she'd had a full conversation with Peregrine and making her smile a little.  It had not gotten her any closer to finding her Little Spot, and so she abandoned the search there muddy, hurt, and frowning beneath the dark cloud of anxiety that followed her everywhere she went.

The one good thing to say about her search was that she had at least come across the recent scent of wolves. It was this that drew her out and back to the North where she didn't have to search too hard before finding the heavily marked borders of pack territory. Like before, she had taken her time getting to know the scents of the wolves that existed beneath the looming forms of the sequoias that appeared to cover the land they claimed.

Eventually, Finley decided to make her presence known. She approached at daybreak while the morning mist was just beginning to fade into the clear, Autumn day. She tilted her head back to let out a short howl, requesting the attendance of whatever wolf they had to spare at that moment. Finley was not picky. She had determined already that this would be another short stop where all she would do was leave them with their eyes on the lookout if anything eventually did come up. She sighed, wishing she could muster a little more optimism while her heart twisted with guilt.

Messages In This Thread
i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 13, 2016, 05:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - October 13, 2016, 08:04 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - October 17, 2016, 05:09 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Lotte - October 25, 2016, 06:25 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Finley - November 01, 2016, 06:56 PM
RE: i wandered ancient lands to hold just you. - by Cas - November 01, 2016, 07:45 PM