Blackfeather Woods i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you
Atâtak Atsanik
918 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Since the birth of their children, he had not been given the opportunity to spend some quality time with his wife. They were either to watch or teach the children, or they were being pulled away from one another by their other responsibilities. She was a leader within the pack, and he the Priest; his role as a guardian contributed greatly to his separation from her, too. Whenever he was away from his family, he was patrolling the borders, working to ensure that everyone was kept safe. The thought that someone might slip passed him someday and harm them had always motivated him to be extra watchful, which usually meant spending far more time lingering around the outskirts of the territory than he probably should have. Yet, he’d not viewed his actions as an issue. Always was he acting with the best interests of his family in mind, and so why should he feel bad for that? He didn’t, but he was made to feel regretful over the fact that he had not been around to support his lover as often as he was made to believe was necessary.

With another patrol completed, Kove had been making his way through the woods at a moderate pace. The wind moved against his back, blowing his scent forward, which he wasn’t the least bit concerned over. Blackfeather was his home, which meant he had no reason to worry over what might be out there to catch his scent. Those that lived within the forest were known by him, and not beings that he felt as if he should fear. It was because of that, that he’d not caught Nemesis’ scent prior to seeing her. It was only when his eyes had landed on her form that he’d started to slow, though his approach had continued until he was near enough to touch her—which, should she allow him to do so, he would reach out and run his nose along her cheek. “Nemesis,” the Inuk greeted. The expression that she wore was concerning, but he’d attempted to look passed it for the time being. “I’ve wanted to see you.” He loved their children, he really did, but often was it that he desired a moment alone with his wife.
Messages In This Thread
RE: i'm known for being quite vexing, just forewarning you - by Kove - October 30, 2016, 02:21 AM