The Sentinels I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him
you're going to keep my soul,
it was yours to have long ago
567 Posts
Ooc — lauren
He didn't have long enough to turn around before his presence was noted: like a swing with its descent halted, the male hung tentatively on the balance of neither standing nor moving, his eyes shifty and unwilling to meet Chusi's gaze. She was surprised to see him -- and she should have been -- for a moment the boy wished he were a hermit crab on the beach that could scuttle into its shell and hide.

Muses was a welcome distraction, and Ingram focused on her approach with unusual interest. He positioned himself alongside her silently, though he felt a blush run through his cheeks as she asked him about his friend. His gaze shot to Chusi ruefully and he looked away quickly: there was that hermit feeling again. "No," he mumbled to the ground, trailing a small line in the sand with a claw: "she just got here."

He didn't really have anything else to say and would have quietly slunk away then and there were it not for the grey woman who addressed him. Her language was well lost upon him, but the query was not -- once more he felt a hot spear of embarassment flood him. "Uhm." He cleared his throat, his long ears pulled to each side like an uncertain mule. "I haven't noticed." His voice croaked: it was a lie -- he had noticed. Damn if he could not be that hermit crab right now.
i'm gonna hold a pen
while you drag my arm across the page.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'm a vegetarian and I ain't fucking scared of him - by Ingram Sr - December 22, 2016, 06:58 PM