Blackfeather Woods Parasites in my stomach
848 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Away
Private 

She was round with child, only three weeks away from giving birth. As the world around them froze, she relished the warmth the Redgrove gave her, the opening in the dark canopy allowing light to filter in, and with it warmth, something she desperately desired. She was careful to remove as many thorns as she could, though as she shifted she felt one or two dig into her side.

Potema laid spread out in the grove, on her back, her white pelt clashing with the field of blood around her. She snored gently, her stomach moving up and down, thanks to her breathing and the gentle movement of her pups within. As they grew and grew she felt as if her skin was thinning around them, like a balloon (if she knew what that was) filling with more and more air. Every day she felt as if that layer of skin between them grew weaker and weaker and weaker.

They were moving gently today — were they sleeping like her? — but every once and a while one of them kicked hard, making the pale mother grunt and growl in her sleep, reprimanding them.
Messages In This Thread
Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - November 27, 2016, 05:46 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 03, 2016, 01:18 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 04, 2016, 11:23 AM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 05, 2016, 08:31 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 06, 2016, 12:17 AM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 06, 2016, 07:39 AM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 06:10 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 07, 2016, 06:20 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Potema - December 07, 2016, 11:25 PM
RE: Parasites in my stomach - by Seff - December 19, 2016, 05:59 PM