Golden Glade Sand is what we're really made of
"Once you've met someone you never really forget them.
131 Posts
Ooc —
All Welcome 
Backdated a few days
Edit: open to anyone who might be allowed near! @Sylvas Streiter

Days of nurtured rest had seen Sorrel grow at a fast rate. Whilst her legs remained spindly and delicate, her stature had doubled in size and as had her paws which now seemed more like something she'd use for walking than a quadruple of stubby jellybeans. The fur along her spine was thicker and less patchy than it had been the first few days of her living, breathing life; thick and fluffy and, though her eyes and ears were still sealed shut, signs of life were beginning to thrive within them.

Presently, @Eden lay at the back of the den with, presumably, her nest-brother nestled beside her. Sorrel had fed earlier (and any more milk would probably make her swell up like a balloon) and so crawled away from the group in search of something new and interesting.

A hard something blocked her path. It wasn't too big, the babe could just about latch her jaws around it as if to say; mine now. A quiet, and quite pleased, gurgle could be heard as she shifted her body on top of the something, a stone in the eyes of others, legs and mouth moving in unison as she sought to envelope it in puppy slobber. It was hers.
"I'm dreaming! I'm dreaming!"
Chihiro, "Spirited Away" (2001)
Messages In This Thread
Sand is what we're really made of - by Sorrel Marie - December 21, 2016, 08:10 AM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by RIP Eden - December 26, 2016, 12:17 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sylvas Streiter - December 26, 2016, 04:53 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sorrel Marie - January 01, 2017, 05:16 AM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Kieran Adrien - January 01, 2017, 11:29 AM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 01:22 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sylvas Streiter - January 01, 2017, 04:01 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sorrel Marie - January 01, 2017, 04:40 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Kieran Adrien - January 01, 2017, 05:30 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by RIP Eden - January 01, 2017, 07:26 PM
RE: Sand is what we're really made of - by Sylvas Streiter - January 02, 2017, 07:39 PM