Blackfeather Woods i hide behind my mouth.
in our town the hangman came, smelling of gold, blood and flame
390 Posts
Ooc — jal
Away
All Welcome 
All siblings is welcome, as well as ma and whoever else would be allowed near them :) Sry seester for the nibbles
As little as Clavicus enjoyed being rejected by his mother's womb, there was not much he had to complain about the life outside he found himself in now. It was the safety, warmth and comfort he had coveted before, and that had not changed in this new environment. Potema provided all of what her spiderling son needed, and so the little wolf had no complaints as the days passed monotonously, one into the next.

This day was no different than the others. Potema provided him food, then let him snuggle close as he slept. When he awoke hours later, she was there once again to let him suckle to his fill. It was rare that the platinum boy ever did much more than this, but something struck him after his third nap of the day. It was a peculiar notion, but one he did not consciously accept or refute. He just went with it - be them instincts or mere subconscious whims. For better or worse, with a turn of his head, he found @Koume's bum and clamped his little jaws down as hard as he possibly could with his most ferocious of roars.

As in, a teensy nip and an even teensier squeaky growl.
for the sins of the unworthy
must be baptized in blood & fear
Messages In This Thread
i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - December 28, 2016, 08:33 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Koume - December 28, 2016, 09:08 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - January 01, 2017, 10:08 AM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Koume - January 04, 2017, 09:11 AM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Potema - January 07, 2017, 06:42 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - January 12, 2017, 06:21 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Koume - January 14, 2017, 01:41 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Potema - January 14, 2017, 07:58 PM
RE: i hide behind my mouth. - by Vaati - January 23, 2017, 06:45 PM