Two Rivers Isle And if I don't belong
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
She was not kept waiting long when the man approached. He was stern in every sense of the word, dark and brooding with a stump of a tail that still managed to point skywards with dominance. Liri bowed her head to him respectfully. She would no longer cower in fear before others but she would show them the respect they were due. 

"I did," she confirmed, perhaps needlessly. It was the only way of greeting that would slip from her tongue. "I would like to join you, if you have the room and find me acceptable." 

Knowing that likely he would ask next just what made her so special that he would take her in, in the midst of winter no less, Liri went ahead and told him her skills. "I am a Caregiver and I can hunt. I can fight when the need arises," she left out her brief status as an Alpha. It wasn't likely they were looking for advice from someone who lost her pack so quickly. 

"If that is unsatisfactory I will pose you no more trouble and be on my way," she kept her head bowed, tail slack and ears down as she awaited his answer.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And if I don't belong - by Síff - December 31, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - December 31, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - December 31, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 04, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 05, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 06, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 09, 2017, 03:53 PM