Two Rivers Isle And if I don't belong
Ghost in the woods
1,079 Posts
Ooc —
Liri followed him across the water, letting it sluce over her with relief. God only knew how filthy she was after the tiny voice had taken over. The water was so cold it felt as if it burned her skin; the burning felt as if it could rid her of any touch or taint left on her by the man or the captors. 

She shook her fur out once reaching the other shore, listening as the tailless leader explained about his pack and their departure tomorrow from their lands. Liri's eyes scanned over the territory, pitying that she would not get to explore such a beautiful place. She got over it quickly, the scenery wasn't why she was here.

"Liri," she answered, the only name she ever owned. If her father had a surname he hadn't shared it, and if either husband had ever possessed one they hadn't passed it along. 

"You're still an Alpha, just not here," Liri assured him, wondering silently if it was crossing some unspoken boundary. She offered him half a smile that didn't quite reach her eyes. Maybe smiling a bit would let him know she at least would still follow him, even if he technically had no standing in travelling.
"i'll keep you here when I lose my mind."

Messages In This Thread
And if I don't belong - by Síff - December 31, 2016, 02:36 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - December 31, 2016, 05:26 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - December 31, 2016, 10:55 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 04, 2017, 06:42 AM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 05, 2017, 08:32 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 01:34 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 06, 2017, 06:08 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Burke - January 06, 2017, 07:06 PM
RE: And if I don't belong - by Síff - January 09, 2017, 03:53 PM