Redhawk Caldera winter's first flame
2,311 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Advisor
Master Coach
I'll let you wrap up in your next post? :) I tried to set it up so that it'll flow into Charlotte's next thread with raven nicely lol

Fin quirked a brow at her new packmate when she admitted that she didn't know where her injuries had come from. How could she not know? Was it so traumatic she'd blocked it from her memory? Or was she just dumb as crap? She didn't seem stupid, otherwise Fin would never have let her join. But then again, she'd barely asked the girl any questions, so how the hell would she even know...

"I'm gonna just let that one go," Fin commented as they rounded a bend and neared the whelping den. She called out a short howl as they approached to alert whoever was currently caretaking that she was there. "Wait here," Fin instructed as she trotted forward and ducked inside. She was inside for only a few minutes before she reappeared and returned to Charlotte.

"Well, my healer has stepped out for the moment and left my mate in charge," she informed the girl, "Why don't you start settling in and I'll send Raven your way when she gets back, which shouldn't be too long." So long as Charlotte was alright with that plan, Fin would return to the den and takeover mommy duty for a while.

Messages In This Thread
winter's first flame - by RIP Charlotte - January 04, 2017, 12:40 AM
RE: winter's first flame - by Finley - January 04, 2017, 11:24 AM
RE: winter's first flame - by RIP Charlotte - January 04, 2017, 10:02 PM
RE: winter's first flame - by Finley - January 05, 2017, 09:32 AM
RE: winter's first flame - by RIP Charlotte - January 05, 2017, 09:10 PM
RE: winter's first flame - by Finley - January 09, 2017, 06:24 PM
RE: winter's first flame - by RIP Charlotte - January 14, 2017, 06:39 PM
RE: winter's first flame - by Finley - January 14, 2017, 08:19 PM
RE: winter's first flame - by RIP Charlotte - January 19, 2017, 07:24 PM
RE: winter's first flame - by Finley - January 21, 2017, 07:51 PM