Dragoncrest Cliffs Everything, I do it for you
Kunujâk
970 Posts
Ooc — Kuro
Private 
[table][tr][td valign=center] [/td][td]

Sired by a Guardian, though he lacked any interest in the position himself. It was boring, he’d decided, consisting of nothing more than long walks and pissing on trees; there was some real action only on rare occasions, which made it a necessary task that Alexander just didn’t want to partake in. Thoughts revolving around his dislike of patrols surfaced shortly after he’d attempted to complete one along the southernmost borders, which put a sour taste in his mouth. It made him question his own actions, too, as he wondered about what had driven him to give such a lame thing a shot. Kendra, perhaps, for her safety was important to him. After pondering it for a short while, the boy shook his head and continued on his way, determined to complete the patrol—

—which never happened. Approximately five minutes after forcing himself to keep moving, Xan stopped and sat down, telling himself that it was nothing more than a break—bullshit! In the back of his head, he was well aware of the fact that he had zero intentions of going back to his patrol after his supposed “break” was over. In fact, the longer he sat there, the more he considered all of the stuff that he could be doing instead.
[/td][td valign=center] [/td][/tr][/table]
I can give it all to you, will you take it all from me
If love is a joke, then use me ruthlessly
Threads are titled after lyrics from Block B's “Toy”
Messages In This Thread
Everything, I do it for you - by Xan - February 21, 2017, 12:05 AM
RE: Everything, I do it for you - by Hush - February 23, 2017, 12:54 AM
RE: Everything, I do it for you - by Xan - February 26, 2017, 11:51 PM
RE: Everything, I do it for you - by Hush - March 04, 2017, 02:20 AM
RE: Everything, I do it for you - by Xan - March 15, 2017, 01:26 AM
RE: Everything, I do it for you - by Hush - March 28, 2017, 12:50 PM
RE: Everything, I do it for you - by Xan - April 01, 2017, 02:04 AM