Noctisardor Bypass A rabbit in the maw is worth two in the brush
150 Posts
Ooc — Aliea
Private 
I would like to start working towards the hunter trade, because that’s what Semira already prides herself for haha[Image: gamekeeper.gif] @Gwen

Semira prowled along the tall grass of the Bypass, her lithe form remaining low to the ground. She tilted her snout up into the warm breeze, scenting it for small prey. Just a snack. Her stomach rumbled in affirmation of her thoughts. Perhaps I could prove to my new Alpha that I would be a great wolf for the hunter trade? She shook her head lightly. Focus. She concentrated on each sound and flicker of movement around her. Her amber gaze sharpened on a small form about ten meters from her drooling maw.

She lowered her massive torso to the ground, flattening her ears as she watched the small hare prance about. This is too easy. She shuffled her way along the compact earth, her eyes piercing the speckled prey with intense hunger. She paused as the rabbit flicked its ears up, only to see that it was now intensely staring at a blade of grass. Odd little creatures. She continued her crawling until she was nearly five short paces away. She then pulled herself back onto her haunches, preparing to spring.

Now. The femme flung herself out of the brush and onto her unsuspecting prey, ending its life with a quick clench of her massive jaws. Always the worst part. She grimaced, but quickly cast aside the thought as she filled with pride.
-By the light of the moon-

Hunter 2/5
Mercenary 3/5
Messages In This Thread
A rabbit in the maw is worth two in the brush - by Semira - March 04, 2017, 01:55 PM