Noctisardor Bypass I'll hit the lights and you lock the doors [CLAIMING HOWL]
I once saw the end of my life.
427 Posts
Ooc —
Pack Activity 
Here we go all of ye! I'm so happy that this has finally come together, even after Hannah went inactive (we lost Knew). Thank you all for being here and helping Ganador Bypass become a reality! <3 @Mawk @Illecebra @Noor @Semira @Cuicatl @Horosk

This time she was at the lake. The water sparkled in the Spring sunlight, sparking even more hope and excitement into the Empress. She turned to the wolves following her. "Before we begin, I want to say thank you. You are all so supportive, and although we have had an arguement or so along the way," she glanced at Mawk, Cebra and Noor before continuing, "I guess that makes us even more of a family. You're all the best family I could ever have hoped for, and I feel honoured to start this pack with you. Now, let us raise our heads and sing to the sun. Let's claim this land once and for all!" She grinned at the Bypass wolves and tipped up her own head before letting out a proud, gleeful howl.

As she sang, the icey wolfess thought back to when the idea of creating Ganador Bypass first came into the world. It had originally been Knew's idea, and although he was not here to see it come to life the woman knew for certain that he would be proud of her and what she had accomplished. Of course, she would not have been able to do it without her loyal companions.
[Image: 8rXo9x9.gif]
Messages In This Thread